Seminars on Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Confidential Information and Your Company
As technology has entered the workplace along with it has come both practical and legal complications and liabilities that could not have been anticipated. Yet today if a business does not take seriously how to protect its confidential information and data, that business is at ultimate risk. We present seminars about these and other important issues from both a Cybersecurity and Legal perspective. Discussions include:
- Trends in lawsuits about protecting confidential information and data (what is protectable and not)
- Procedures business owners need to have in place from hire through fire to best position to protect confidential information (such as using employment agreements and internal policies as a tool)
- Which technologies should you permit your employees to use and how to protect the company interests when employees use your technology
- Social media pros and cons
- Why the hacker is not your only danger
- Cost effective ways to manage a company’s risk and exposure
- Is Cyber Insurance the answer?
We will tailor our seminars to perfectly fit your and your client/vendor needs. For more information, click the links below for outlines on the seminars, and contact us through the form below for a complete workup on your CLE, CPE, and Cybersecurity Seminar needs.
[contact-form subject=’Seminar Inquiry from SMLRGroup.com’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]